13/11/2014

Let's do this

 Źródło: unsplash.com

I am now in a transitional period in my life. I need to figure out what's next in store for me, but I haven't got any ideas. That's why I decided to do something I always wanted to try and start blogging seriously. I have always admired other bloggers who relentlessly post their thoughts on-line. I was always impressed by their blogs' look. Personalised layouts, excellent quality photos - feast for the eyes. The content is usually not shabby either. That's what I aspire for, however I realize it won't happen overnight. 
I had a problem figuring out a subject, but it turned out quite easy to resolve. I will just write about everything that interests me, because I don't think I won't be able to focus on just one subject. And we will see how it'll turn out.

Jestem teraz w okresie przejściowym w moim życiu. Trzeba wymyśleć co dalej, ale pomysłów brak. Dletego zdecydowałam się zrobić coś na co zawsze miałam ochotę i zacząć tak na serio pisać bloga. Zawsze podziwiałam innych blogerów, którzy wytrwale publikują swoje przemyślenia w sieci. Wygląd ich blogów zawsze robi na mnie wrażenie. Spersonalizowane szablony, doskonałej jakości zdjęcia - uczta dla oczu. Sama treść też jest zwykle nie najgorsza. Do tego aspiruję, zdaję sobie jednak sprawę, że nie zdarzy się to z dnia na dzień. 
Problemem dla mnie była tematyka, ale okazało się, że łatwo to rozwiązać. Po prostu będę pisać o tym co mnie interesuje, bo nie sądzę żeby udało mi się skupić na jednym temacie. Zobaczymy co z tego wyjdzie. 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment